Traci Jo Hubbard Teaching Door Hangers on Wood and Burlap. Please click to read the entire event information.
Choose a Burlap Canvas or a 14″ Round Wood Plaque. Traci Jo will instruct you on how to paint your choice of designs as well as the Calligraphy Lettering.
Cost is $45 Includes: 1 Blank Hanger, all materials needed to paint your design, Ribbon and 1 adornment/embellishment
You can bring additional embellishments with you or purchase additional adornments to add to your Door Hanger during this event. You receive special discounts on purchases during the event.
You must sign up in person in advance by 10/28/19 for this Event.
Door Hanger Class Required Supplies to be provided to Students
- Gloves – latex or latex free
- Table paper to cover work space
- 1- Door hanger frame (wooden circle, canvas circle)
- Paint Brushes: 1” flat, round
- Circles: (wooden – pre drilled)
- White paint, 1 other color in 2 different shades (black paint may be used to darken some colors)
- Strips of painters tape (12-14 strips to cover the length of the circle)
- Sanding paper (90 and 120 grit)
- Damp cloth/paper towel
- Choice of saying: Welcome, Thankful, or Grateful
- Ribbon for ‘hanging’
- Finished Face (example shown with arrangement)
- 3” wired ribbon to compliment paint
- Glue gun/glue sticks
- Greenery – lambs ear, ivy, your choice (1-2 stems)
- Flowers of your choice (preferably 3 different sizes)
- Other items (gourds, pumpkins, fruit – in EVEN numbers)
- Glue Gun/Glue sticks
Shared “Station” Supplies Please bring if you have them.
- Hair Dryers
- Yard sticks